SOLD OUT - For This Event
You want confidence in your mammography reading and need continuing education to keep you up to date and your skills keen. To support you with both of these, Ikonopedia and CureMetrix are pleased to support you with a special hands-on, interactive program featuring the renowned Dr. László Tabár – and that offers 4 CMEs.
Signing up for free CMEs is easy:
1. Select a time to participate in a quick, 30-min demo featuring innovations from Ikonopedia and AI technology from CureMetrix – to be eligible for free CMEs, you must complete your demo by September 22.
Space is very limited for this offer, so select your demo time now!
2. Once you complete the demo, you will “be registered” at no cost for this comprehensive program, description below:
Modern insights in mammography reading
A case based practical approach
Dates: Saturday, Oct 10 and Sunday, Oct 11 (Note: this is a two-day CME program)
Times: 9 am to 11 am PST/12:00 pm to 2 pm EST (both days)
Location: Virtual On-Line
CMEs: 4 hours upon completion of two-day program
With special emphasis on finding early breast cancers and classifying them according to their site of origin, this hands-on, interactive lecture program will consist of a mixture of normal and early cancer cases presented exactly as they appear on a viewing station at screening. The two-day program will include:
- Lecture and case-based review
- Interactive screening sessions
- Polling and real-time feedback sessions
The result will be an increased confidence in reading mammograms and finding benign and malignant lesions when they are still small.
To learn more about Dr. Tabár’s education programs, visit here: https://elearning.mammographyed.com/
It is our honor to provide this program to you and to share our innovations in mammography. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
Register now to complete your demo by Sep 22.